Sunday, January 22, 2017

This and That...

Hi everyone,

I've had a hectic start to the middle of the month. Between work and school, things are pretty busy during the week. However, I will say not too much needs to be done in terms of the artwork. I've made improvements or corrections to 70% of the cards I've set aside.

I'm also looking at having the manual done by mid February and I'll be posting a few more smaller excerpts from it.

Over the week, I've had some time to reflect on this deck as I use it. My self-readings aside (cause it's difficult to read for myself), I am happy with how it reads so far. I feel it's been straightforward if I ask the right questions. On another note, I've decided I want this to be a quality deck and putting more into making this happen is something I'm willing to do.

As far as the way it reads... this is not a deck where you just lay out cards and read. I may draw a few extra cards or use a few indicators to explore a few cards in the readings I do. It definitely has made me stop and think first before drawing more cards.

Ok, I want to say thanks for checking back and staying updated. I'll make my next update this week or weekend. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment