Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Years!

Hi all, I mentioned posting up more images of this deck and so here they are. :)

I also have good news. I was able to successfully submit the deck on Thursday night to the publisher. So I am crossing my fingers for a good print of my own personal copy.

During the month of January, I would like to spend more time testing out the new deck and working on the manual. I feel like I need to flesh this project out a bit more but hopefully in a reasonable amount of time to make it available to the public. In any case, please enjoy the pictures (you can also click on them to enlarge them a bit). Again, all questions and comments welcomed. :)

Please have a wonderful New Year and thanks again for staying updated.

Path (left) and Communication (right) cards.
 Fate & Free Will (left) and Color Suit #3 cards.
Reunion (left) and Health (right) cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment