Sunday, February 12, 2017

Desiring to Communicate (Again?)

Ok, so I've decided to let some time pass before making my next update. I ordered a new sample deck with less cards (about 18) from the publisher back on February 1st. This copy contains most cards that I've made fixes and updates to. I also ordered a higher grade card stock, but I'm not sure 330 gsm is going to make a difference. I am thinking this will just make the cards more slippery like playing cards. The good news is that this copy does contain the missing Pause card, and stronger images that first appeared weak or faded in the first copy.

That aside, I am still going to take a cautious approach this month. I also probably won't be making the deck available in March or April. This extra time will allow me to work out any kinks during Venus retrograde.

So this aside, I'm really hoping to make some progress into the spring. I'll return with another update on the second copy, which is due to arrive on February 21st. I'll also be posting another excerpt from the manual then as well.

So please stay tuned and thank you for staying updated!!

- Monique






No comments:

Post a Comment